Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Well it's up to you  (Read 18603 times)

Quantos

Guru
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    • Yes
    • Yes
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Guru
Re: Well it's up to you
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2009, 01:52:41 PM »
I HAZ MOAR POSTZ THN UZ

IZ SUPEERIER!

<peeing>  ROTFLMFAO  </peeing>
Evil is an exact science.

Mulreay

« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2009, 01:52:48 PM »
I HAZ MOAR POSTZ THN UZ

IZ SUPEERIER!

:P

And will you two get a room.  ;D

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
  • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • BC-Programming.com
  • Certifications: List
  • Experience: Beginner
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2009, 01:53:48 PM »
I should have placed, an appropriate LOLCAT image. Oh well.
I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.

Dead Reckon

« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2009, 01:54:56 PM »
The car handles fine, theres no need to corner doing 40, or 30 for that matter. the Olds will go stable all the way to 85, probably go faster, we just didn't want to break the already flaky speedometer. The wagon gets about 17MPG in town, and about 21 on the highway, it'll haul pretty much anything needed, or anyone, and besides, is your new car going to be here in 23 years? I doubt it, I highly doubt it. Although if you want to do the math for yourself, when we where coming back from eastern Virginia taking route 460, we did an average of 75MPH, the tank was 3/4ths full when we left, and after about 275 miles the tank was just below 1/4th full, the trip was about 360 miles total. We had to go out to pick up a ceramic kiln, my dad does ceramics to get a bit of side cash.

Mulreay

« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2009, 01:56:02 PM »
The car handles fine, theres no need to corner doing 40, or 30 for that matter. the Olds will go stable all the way to 85, probably go faster, we just didn't want to break the already flaky speedometer. The wagon gets about 17MPG in town, and about 21 on the highway, it'll haul pretty much anything needed, or anyone, and besides, is your new car going to be here in 23 years? I doubt it, I highly doubt it. Although if you want to do the math for yourself, when we where coming back from eastern Virginia taking route 460, we did an average of 75MPH, the tank was 3/4ths full when we left, and after about 275 miles the tank was just below 1/4th full, the trip was about 360 miles total. We had to go out to pick up a ceramic kiln, my dad does ceramics to get a bit of side cash.

This is Computer Hope not Top Gear.

Do you guy's get Top Gear?

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • BC-Programming.com
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2009, 01:57:08 PM »
Top Gear? That's an SNES game AFAIK.

But from the context- sounds like it's a show as well.

Quantos

Guru
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    • Yes
    • Yes
  • Experience: Guru
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2009, 01:57:42 PM »
Plus there's this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lfk0TUQ9zQc

That's a staged viral video.  Just because it's on the Internet doesn't make it true.
Evil is an exact science.

Dead Reckon

« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2009, 01:58:33 PM »
Yes, I do, Jeremy Clarkson is hilarious. Although his puns about "The American Colony's" kind of annoy me, right now it seems more the other way around, every conflict since WWII has been the British hiding behind us... Although, WWII was the last time we irrefutably did anything good by stomping all over a country.

And I didn't say the video was true, just possible. Especially with, oh say, a new Chevy with the OnStar service.

Mulreay

« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2009, 02:00:05 PM »
Yeah best show on 'BBC' actually watching it now. There is a match between the
 Veyron and McLaren F1. I love Top Gear.  

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • BC-Programming.com
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2009, 02:01:37 PM »
Yes, I do, Jeremy Clarkson is hilarious. Although his puns about "The American Colony's" kind of annoy me, right now it seems more the other way around, every conflict since WWII has been the British hiding behind us... Although, WWII was the last time we irrefutably did anything good by stomping all over a country.

And I didn't say the video was true, just possible. Especially with, oh say, a new Chevy with the OnStar service.

Oh, nevermind. since ww2.

Wait- there haven't been any REAL conflicts since ww2. just the U.S (as you've said) getting all renegade and getting involved in other countries affairs.Korean War. Vietnam.

Dead Reckon

« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2009, 02:04:50 PM »
Oh yes, the government here does love to go and stomp all over everybody, though I'll admit, throughout the War in Vietnam, we where fighting the Chinese, and now were buying toy's for our kids from them? Communists? Who for the longest time where enemies of the united states? Whatever happened to the red blooded American? Man, noone stands up for any of the crap going on and it really sickens me. The government does whatever it pleases without regulation which is, in my book, a tyrannical government.

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • BC-Programming.com
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2009, 02:06:46 PM »
you can replace the word "terrorist" with "communist" in half the newspaper articles regarding terrorism- for a nice journey back in time. I suppose you might need to change some names too, but on the whole it's uncanny.

Mulreay

« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2009, 02:09:53 PM »

Oh, nevermind. since ww2.

Wait- there haven't been any REAL conflicts since ww2. just the U.S (as you've said) getting all renegade and getting involved in other countries affairs.Korean War. Vietnam.

And what about

http://americanveterans.homestead.com/links.html

Are they not real conflicts? I'm not American but I have a history with the British Army and a 'real' conflict does not stand proud. Why not go and have a bash in a non 'real' conflict yourself.
People say that the Falklands was just a conflict not a war. People died yes it was a War and my country still feels the loss of our victory. Vietnam was a mistake but your brother's and sister's died for what you now believe in. So never ever tell me that they were never real conflicts. You dishonour your peers.

Mulreay

« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2009, 02:12:54 PM »
throughout the War in Vietnam, we where fighting the Chinese, and now were buying toy's for our kids from them?

Are you on drugs? You were fighting the Vietnamese not the Chinese.

Mulreay

« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2009, 02:15:34 PM »
Sorry but War history is one of my things. Especially Vietnam.