Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: cant install first sims on vista.  (Read 5340 times)

Alias

Topic Starter

Rookie

cant install first sims on vista.
    « on: July 01, 2009, 01:39:53 PM »
    please help. says something about graphics. error. I'd like some help. thanks  ;D
    I R TEH MASTAR ODST!

squall_01

Prodigy

Re: cant install first sims on vista.
      « Reply #1 on: July 01, 2009, 02:56:46 PM »
      I'm not vista savy but we need more info then that in order to help here.
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

Mulreay

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2009, 05:18:46 PM »
      please help. says something about graphics. error. I'd like some help. thanks  ;D

Hi mate can we have some more info on your full system specs and can you be a little more specific about the 'error message'.

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2009, 05:14:29 PM »
        Try updateing your drivers sometimes that helps.
        Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

jimbo8098

Beginner

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2009, 06:08:32 PM »
          first sims?

you mean old ones? or was it a typo and you mean flight sims?

maybe they are just too old to run on your PC?

maybe your computer doesn't like planes :)

I am currently working for clicknetworks IT Support. Please feel free to visit our site at http://www.clicknetworks.co.uk

morton007

Rookie
            « Reply #5 on: July 23, 2009, 04:16:50 PM »
            it maby that or he could just have the worng type of hardware on his pc and it may not be able to run because it is to old of a game or he needs the newer ones of it but it would help with more information

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2009, 05:13:46 AM »
              topic is old, poster never came back an what he could try was posted above.

terminator336

Greenhorn

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2010, 03:57:57 PM »
                I installed the first sims and most expansions whyen I still had vista, try running it on your integrated graphics card. But, updating your drivers on the respected graphics card website should fix the problem

Allan

• Mastermind
                • Experience: Guru
                « Reply #8 on: June 20, 2010, 04:07:58 PM »
                this thread is a year old.