Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Which is Best Motherboard for Core2Duo  (Read 10803 times)

naadcomp

Which is Best Motherboard for Core2Duo
« on: September 12, 2009, 04:55:37 AM »
I want to Build New PC with C2D 2.93 Processor Which Brand and Which no. Motherboard is Best?
Thanks

Computer Hope Admin

• Administrator

• Prodigy

• Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Computer Hope
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Guru
Re: Which is Best Motherboard for Core2Duo
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 05:12:49 PM »
Really a difficult question to answer unless someone has tried each of the boards. My suggestion for questions like this is to rely off of the reviews for each of the motherboards, this way you can see what people liked/didn't like about each of the motherboards. A good site to quickly do this is http://www.newegg.com, many of the visitors there are experienced computer users who often buy computer parts and many write pretty good reviews on what they think about each of the products.
Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.
-Albert Einstein

patio

• Genius
  • Maud' Dib
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 09:14:31 AM »
Tom's Hardware is also a very good review site...for all components.
" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

reddawg48

Greenhorn

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2009, 12:31:50 AM »
    Newegg.com is a good start, but with many of my friends with high end experience I'd say Azrock or Asus motherboards are very good I use both. Gigabyte is another good one, but remember to do your research on what devices, memory, VGA (Video CArd) and CPU the motherboard supports. Things Like Socket 775, ATA IDE, SATA, DDR2,DDR3 Intel Pentium D, Duo Core, Quad Core, and Extreme. When you search a board make sure the devices you have now are supported by the new MB. Newegg.com are good for giving the specs of the MB and reviews of the board. Good Luck!