Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: plz delete  (Read 3496 times)

Juice217

Topic Starter

Beginner

• I hope you don't hate your computer as much as me.
    plz delete
    « on: November 23, 2009, 07:58:31 AM »
    Computer games are everywhere nowdays, with many styles and features it is quite hard to generalize it all. so i have taken an attempt to do so:

Many of the first computer games were to the point with a single objective to retrieve an object or something of that sort. these games usually never seemed to end and got quite boring as time progressed.

The next generation of computer games offered RPGs (role playing games) like "Kings Quest" or other titles. medieval themed games were popular at the time too. graphics remained the same as the old generation with a few exceptions.

The third genration featured games with life like graphics and many of the genres we know today. this generation produced many, many games that would take me a long time to list them all. this generation was home to "Stronghold", many Star Wars Games.

The present generation has been one of the longest and sacrificed game features for better graphics and control.This generation is still building so theres not much to say...

If I missed anything please tell me so i can correct the mistake.
    « Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 08:11:51 AM by Juice217 »

Mulreay

Re: Conclusion on computer games
    « Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 03:40:03 PM »
    Well your not actually asking a question and if you think that you can put computer games from beginning to end in just three and a bit generations..  :||x

That's why nobody has called you yet to make the definitive gigantic-us games encyclopaedia.

quaxo

Guru
      • Yes
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Guru
    « Reply #2 on: November 24, 2009, 04:20:32 AM »
    Yeah, that just seems like a very limited view on computer games. Honestly, it's not even close to the truth.

Quantos

Guru
    • Veni, Vidi, Vici
      • Yes
      • Yes
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Guru
    « Reply #3 on: November 24, 2009, 05:07:41 AM »
    Is this for homework?
    Evil is an exact science.

Juice217

Topic Starter

Beginner

• I hope you don't hate your computer as much as me.
      « Reply #4 on: November 30, 2009, 08:05:55 AM »
      that was a pretty bad generalization so i ask the mighty god-like moderators to delete this