Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: XBOX 360 Controller Problems  (Read 2304 times)

you878

Topic Starter

Rookie

XBOX 360 Controller Problems
    « on: December 04, 2009, 10:17:23 PM »
     I have a brand new XBOX 360 controller for windows that I have put on my Vista 32 bit laptop. I have the latest drivers, and it turns on when I plug it in.
     Unfortunately, when I play a game that should support the 360 gamepad, it is not recognized. No button I press on the 360 controller is recognized by the game, and I am forced to play using the keyboard and mouse.
     I have my usb mouse unplugged when I play the game, so I don't think that is the problem. My touchpad is active though, so could that be the problem? I don't have any other controllers/peripherals connected, so I can't think what else would be the problem.
     I tested the controller on two games: Borderlands, and Batman: Arkham Asylum. Both support the 360 pad, but both are not working for me.
     What should I do?!

mannsupreme

Beginner
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Familiar
      Re: XBOX 360 Controller Problems
      « Reply #1 on: December 05, 2009, 08:46:06 AM »
      whats the game that it doesnt work on? you can allways check a game related forum for any problems related to that specific game and the use of a xbox 360 controller with it
      Why did the lion get lost?
      Because jungle is massive!