Updated: 09/15/2017 by Computer Hope
Name: Anatoliy O. Morozov
Born: May 9, 1939, in Kiev, Ukrainian SSR, Soviet Union
- Ukrainian scientist in the field of cybernetics.
- Chief Designer of the RADA system.
- Designer of the automated control system of the Lviv manufacturing project.
Honors and awards
- Corresponding Member, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
- USSR State Prize, three times.
- State Prize of the Ukraine SSR, three times.
- Order of the Red Banner of Labour.
- Order of Merit, Third Class.