Replaced ink cartridges and printer not working
This issue can be caused by different reasons. Below are general suggestions that can be done to help resolve this issue or determine the cause.
- First, verify the tab protecting the ink from dispersing is not still on the cartridge.
- Verify the ink cartridges have been inserted properly.
- If a lever has been changed from its original position allowing the ink cartridges to be added or removed, ensure it is back into its original position.
- Perform a head cleaning on printer if available.
- Verify no software errors are occurring abd print a test page.
- If you are installing non manufacturer authorized ink, attempt to use the manufacturer's ink instead.
- If any indication lights are flashing or are different, refer to your printer documentation or printer manufacturer's web page for additional information on what the lights are indicating.
If the above recommendations do not resolve the issue it is recommend that you contact your printer manufacturer.