Input signal out of range error
Input signal out of range error.
This issue is often caused when the resolution for the video card is set to high or the video card or monitor drivers are not installed properly in Windows.
To resolve this issue follow the below steps.
- Reboot the computer into Safe Mode.
- Once in Safe Mode, decrease your video card resolution to a resolution that's supported by the monitor.
- If you've changed the monitor resolution, reboot the computer to see if this resolves the issue.
- If the monitor is set to a resolution is set to a resolution that's supported or following the above steps did not resolve we suggest re-installing the drivers for your monitor and video card. This can be done by continuing with the below steps.
- In Safe Mode open the Windows Device Manager.
- Once in Device Manager expand the "Display adapters" and "Monitors" and remove each of the devices listed under each of them by highlighting them and pressing the delete key.
- Once the Display adapters and Monitors have been removed reboot the computer and let Windows re-install the drivers for these devices. If Windows cannot find the drivers or you need updated drivers for either of these devices see the computer drivers section.
- See the resolution definition for further information and related links.