Input signal out of range error
To resolve this issue follow the steps below.
- Reboot the computer into Safe Mode.
- Once in Safe Mode, decrease your video card resolution to a resolution that's supported by the monitor.
- If you've changed the monitor resolution, reboot the computer to see if this resolves the issue.
- If the monitor is set to a resolution is set to a resolution that's supported or following the above steps did not resolve we suggest re-installing the drivers for your monitor and video card. This can be done by continuing with the steps below.
- In Safe Mode open the Windows Device Manager.
- Once in Device Manager expand the "Display adapters" and "Monitors" and remove each of the devices listed under each of them by highlighting them and pressing the delete key.
- Once the Display adapters and Monitors have been removed reboot the computer and let Windows re-install the drivers for these devices. If Windows cannot find the drivers or you need updated drivers for either of these devices see the computer drivers section.