Missing Windows desktop Recycle Bin icon
Missing Windows desktop Recycle Bin icon.
If you're missing the Windows Recycling Bin icon on the desktop and wish restore this icon follow the below steps.
Microsoft Windows Vista and 7 users
- Right-click on the Desktop.
- Click Personalize.
- In the Personalize appearance and sounds window click the Change desktop icons link on the left-hand side.
- Check the Recycle Bin box.
Microsoft Windows XP users
- Download and install Windows TweakUI.
- Open TweakUI and click Desktop as shown in the picture to the right.
- In the Desktop section check the Recycle Bin box
- Click Ok.
- See the Recycle Bin definition for further information and related links.