Similar to the Apple's Trash application, the Recycle Bin is a location where deleted files are temporarily stored in every version of Microsoft Windows since Windows 95. The Recycling Bin allows users to recover files that have been deleted in Windows. The image to the right is an example of what the Recycle Bin may look like in your version of Windows; it can be found on the Desktop.
- Managing and emptying the Recycling Bin.
- How to make files not go to the Windows Recycle Bin.
- Recovering files from the Windows Recycle Bin.
- Information about what files are not sent to the Windows Recycle Bin.
- How to change the Recycle Bin icon.
- Reasons why you may not be able to empty the Windows Recycle Bin.
- How to hide or delete the Windows Desktop Recycle Bin icon.
- Add a Recycle Bin to your Flash Drive.
- When I delete a file on my computer, where does it go?