ASUS Express Gate
Technology developed by ASUS and introduced with their P5E3 motherboard that utilizes Splashtop, which is a Linux environment that is integrated onto the motherboard. With this technology, users can turn on their computer and in five seconds be able to access the Internet using Firefox, online e-mail, Skype, and the Splashtop desktop without having to wait for their operating system to load.
How can I disable ASUS Express Gate?
- Enter the BIOS/CMOS setup.
- Move to the "Tools" tab and down to "Express Gate"
- Change "Express Gate" from "Enabled" to "Disabled"
- Press F10 to Save and Exit.
- The official Splashtop web page can be found at: http://www.splashtop.com/