ASUS Express Gate
ASUS Express Gate is a technology developed by ASUS and introduced with their P5E3 series that utilizes Splashtop, which is a Linux environment that is integrated into the motherboard. With this technology, users can turn on their computer and within five seconds have access the Internet using Firefox, online e-mail, Skype, and the Splashtop desktop. These programs and features are available while their operating system is still loading.
How can I disable ASUS Express Gate?
- Enter the BIOS/CMOS setup.
- Move to the Tools tab and then down to Express Gate.
- Change Express Gate from Enabled to Disabled.
- Press F10 to Save and Exit.
- The official Splashtop web page can be found at: http://www.splashtop.com/