Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Audio Device on High Definition Audio Bus !!!  (Read 19593 times)

quaxo

Guru
    • Yes
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Guru
Re: Audio Device on High Definition Audio Bus !!!
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2010, 10:26:46 PM »
Uninstall all of the ASUS motherbard drivers you have installed and the Realtek drivers and we'll do this from scratch to make sure you've got everything you should installed in the order it should be.

ASUS support and drivers for M2N-SLI Deluxe:

Download the following and install them in the same order. Restart as indicated:

(Download them all and save them to a convenient location before you start. It will make it easier.)

1. Chipset -> Nvidia Chipset Driver Package V9.19
2. RESTART
3. Chipset -> Make Nvidia 32bit SATA RAID Driver (if needed)
4. IDE -> Nvidia Chipset Driver Program V4.5.2.0
5. RESTART
6. USB -> USB 2.0 Driver for Windows 2000/XP/XP MCE
7. Audio -> SoundMAX ADI1988 Audio Driver V5.10.1.6110
8. RESTART
9. Utilities -> Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003 HD Audio Patch KB888111
10. RESTART

Do each and every one and it should work properly. Don't forget to remove any drivers you have already installed as attempting to install over them may cause issues. If you follow every step, you should have everything installed to make your motherboard and its on-board devices function properly.

Stickylungz

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2010, 03:00:39 PM »
    I really appreciate your help. They do not have the SATA RAID Driver on the server(due to problems). Is there another location for this driver? And also, how do I figure out if I even need SATA driver or not?
    The last thing is I'm not exactly sure how to uninstall just the Asus drivers, do I have to pull up the Nvidia desktop manager or something?

Much Thanks.

Stickylungz

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2010, 01:47:45 PM »
      I guess what I mean is exacty which ones are the motherboard drivers in "Device Manager"?