Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: windows xp does not open internet URGENT!!!!  (Read 3235 times)

computer 12

Topic Starter

Beginner

• Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    windows xp does not open internet URGENT!!!!
    « on: March 05, 2012, 03:15:42 AM »
    BIG problem windows has a problem with internet it all happen after a hibernation when i tried to go home and it said it done but the page was totaly
    blank i was waching a video no sound went to google took long but it only sowed up the google search bar i restarted it but it now cant open it :'(
    any body now a solution or what could have caused it please answer son i had to use a school computer

computer 12

Topic Starter

Beginner

Re: windows xp does not open internet URGENT!!!!
      « Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 07:35:47 AM »
      PLEASE REPLY !!!!!!! I REALLY NEED IT !

Allan

• Mastermind
      • Experience: Guru
      « Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 08:55:20 AM »
      Please do not bump your thread - and stop shouting. You've been pretty aggressive since you got here - you need to settle down. If and when someone can help, they will respond.

truenorth

Guru

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2012, 01:34:56 PM »
        While it is VERY apparent that you are desperate for a solution to your issue i cannot make out the exact nature of your problem. Try hard to explain it more clearly. I sense that you have lost some access to the internet. What if anything can you access? What is your operating system? What is your browser? What type of internet connection are you using? You see i have had to ask you a number of question and all of them should have been provided when you posted your issue. Most serious members on the CH forums that might be motivated to extend help lose interest VERY fast if it becomes necessary to "pull teeth" in order to get a full picture of the problem. So take the time to give as much detail as possible about things that might be relevant.truenorth
        P.S. I do note the reference to O/S XP but what version and what service pack?

computer 12

Topic Starter

Beginner

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2012, 03:16:18 AM »
          i use igoogle for home i conect with wifi i can open other programs and by the way im not being agressive

truenorth

Guru

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2012, 06:52:08 AM »
            Have a very nice day,goodbye,truenorth