Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Cut out  (Read 7149 times)

unlovedwarrior

Guru

• someday this name will be known
    Re: Cut out
    « Reply #15 on: July 26, 2007, 09:26:21 AM »
    so hardware bsod from what i can tell how much free space do you have?? what kind of computer is it?? contact the company that you bought it from and ask them how to update you bios. and ask them for a hdd checking tool to see if your hdd as any problems
    I can update his bios if i get his motherboard make and model :D , i think theres a genuine error in his hardware , i think your c: drive has stop responding , which is never good , i feel you should try and use it in another computer , or , you could re-format but thats always a last resort balls in your court buddy.... :)

Tony

i could too

Richenstony

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2007, 09:27:10 AM »
    Looks like a extension built on the back of his house but seriously stop peeving into his house  :P ;) :) :D ;D

I hope he comes back ...........  :'( ;D

Richenstony

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2007, 09:35:56 AM »
    so hardware bsod from what i can tell how much free space do you have?? what kind of computer is it?? contact the company that you bought it from and ask them how to update you bios. and ask them for a hdd checking tool to see if your hdd as any problems
    I can update his bios if i get his motherboard make and model :D , i think theres a genuine error in his hardware , i think your c: drive has stop responding , which is never good , i feel you should try and use it in another computer , or , you could re-format but thats always a last resort balls in your court buddy.... :)

Tony

i could too
    Never said you couldn't i just said it for some reassurance so he knows we are trying to do everything in are power to help solve his computer issues , i would never doubt you unlovedwarrior

Tony :D  :)

beanhead07

Hopeful
      « Reply #18 on: July 26, 2007, 09:37:41 AM »
      lol sorry, I just thought it looked really cool.  :)
      If you hear beans rattling....... that means I'm thinking.

unlovedwarrior

Guru

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2007, 09:41:13 AM »
        lol i was playing with you... lol

Beanhead don't be creepy lol JK

for some odd reason i have alot of energy today. oh because its the last working day of my week woot woot

beanhead07

Hopeful
          « Reply #20 on: July 26, 2007, 09:47:23 AM »
          haha i promise i'm not creepy lol! you're lucky unlovedwarrior, I've still got one more day to go....  :P today's been so boring too... i hate getting paid to just sit here lol

Richenstony

« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2007, 09:49:12 AM »
          well im going shopping for food in a min ......... so i will have tons of energy...... mind you i am getting a taxis there and back how lazy of me ............ and yes beanhead stop being creepy lol you scared him away come back and discuss halo 2 with me we seem to be straying off topic here in 2 threads...........  :o :o ::) :)

Tony :)

And unlovedwarrior i didn't think you where messing :P i actually though you where being funny lol oh well you told me :D if you don't mind me asking whats your real name its bugging me i hate typing unlovedwarrior every sec........

Richenstony

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2007, 09:59:01 AM »
          Heres some more information on this error : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Screen_of_Death
                                                                                                                         ^^^^^
                                                                                                                    Click me

Tony :)

Theres some good reading there ....

unlovedwarrior

Guru

« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2007, 10:09:03 AM »
            its jeremy, unlovedwarrior is my internet name, i just barely started teelingppl my real name

im on google

Richenstony

« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2007, 11:21:04 AM »
            ahh sweet have to check it out i just bought ghost rec-on advanced war fighter 2 :D

Paullllllllll

« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2007, 02:13:30 PM »
            erm sorry guys... had to dash quick earlier

erm i aint able to use it in another computer the drive that is...
            i really dont want to re-format my pc

i dont have a clue how to find out motherboard make n model and would that upgrade what ever it may be, solve this issue?

*random*
            this mornin i was able to download at around 100 130kbs now its only about 2kbs how gay!

and it is a conservatory behind me on the picture ha ha :o watching out for the perverts now though

beanhead07

Hopeful
              « Reply #26 on: July 26, 2007, 02:15:45 PM »
              Labeled as a perv. just because i said his ceiling was cool? come on guys lol i'm gonna start smacking anyone who tells me i have a nice car now cause that means they are pervs too?  ;D

Paullllllllll

« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2007, 02:16:53 PM »
              ha ha im only messin man im sorry if it caused any greif :'(

beanhead07

Hopeful
                « Reply #28 on: July 26, 2007, 02:19:42 PM »
                lol it's all good. no worries  ;D

reaper_tbs

Apprentice

• Yes
                  • Google
                • Certifications: List
                • Computer: Specs
                • Experience: Experienced
                « Reply #29 on: July 26, 2007, 02:22:33 PM »
                you perv.. :P
                it's ok beanface, i'm a perv too lol. i noticed the ceiling. why does paulllllllllllllllllllll have a conservatory attached to his house? i thought a conservatory was like a museum... ???
                Computer Hope

If I don't reply, I'm probably out returning videotapes.