Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: the story of Unlovedwarrior  (Read 4557 times)

unlovedwarrior

Topic Starter

Guru

• someday this name will be known
    the story of Unlovedwarrior
    « on: September 11, 2007, 03:17:04 PM »
    It was a dark and stormy night, so dark and stormy in fact it made *censored* itself look like a warm peacefully day. On the night in the local cemetery they was something stirring something from the depths of the earth. In the farthest corner of the place of death was a single grave mark “Ivan hasavithch” and underneath his name was a simple saying it almost seemed like a curse “ one day he will return but not in the form of a man. Splash! Splash! Is all you could hear it seemed like someone was walking towards the cemetery?
       “Man why does everyone always pick on me?” Jim said “I wish there was someone or something that could help me.”  The rain started to pour down harder and the thunder got louder it seemed as he came closer to the hidden grave. Jim suddenly tripped over what seemed to be nothing or was it something? He was cursing the mud and bad weather once he realized it cut himself on a rock on the grave. As he was slowly raising he thought he saw the marker move, but then he thought to himself he must have hit his head.   He notice some blood on the dirt, so he  stomped it, then started to read what the marker said out loud and started to laugh, “ what a stupid saying it doesn’t even make any sense”. With those last words came a loud rumbling sound and the ground under his feet started to shake. BOOM!!  Jim fell back a few feet covered in even more mud. And out of the ground rose something Jim has never or never will forget.
       The thing realized Jim was sitting there and slowly turned and started to walk towards him. Once Jim started to recover from the fall he realized that the thing was walking towards him. He looked white from fear from what you could see as the rain started to wash the mud from his face, the look in his eyes was that of seeing something so horrible, so unbelievable, you could clearly see the difference from the rain running down his face and the sweat from the fear he was producing. About a foot away from him the creature stopped and just looked at him. After his eyes regained their focus the creature’s appearance was becoming clearer. The creature and on what seemed to be wearing some kind of knights armor, but there was something about this armor that was different from the armor you see in the museums, it had a much darker eviler sense about it.
    The shield that was on his right arm was in the shape of a heart that was cracked down the middle and it had two handles hidden behind each half of the heart. The helmet kind of looked like a Spartan helmet but darker than any black Jim has ever seen, rounded top with a Mohawk of black horse hair. The chest plate had the same broken heart, but it was turned upside down. The pants seems to be some kind of flexible metal of which he has never seen before. The boots went half way up his calf and were black with small spikes going down both sides and had one spike on the toe of the boot. The creature slowly reached behind him and drew a long black sword that seemed to be forever stained with what looked like blood.
    Without warning the creature stabbed the sword into the ground right in front of Jim and started to slowly kneel down to right to eye level with Jim. What Jim saw was not the eyes of a man but balls of deep blood red that seemed to burn into his very soul. In a hoarse deep and inhuman voice the creature said “I am Unlovedwarrior and I was created from your blood and from the fear and hate from within your soul.” Jim tried to scream, but all that could out was, “w..h..a..t do you want from me”

street1 (RIP)

• R.I.P.

• Egghead

• I Triple Dog Dare You!!! LOL
      • Obituary
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: the story of Unlovedwarrior
    « Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 03:44:40 PM »
    Poor Jim... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
    Sorry,The USA has ruined the language The United Kingdom loaned us. We do our best not to type gibberish. I Hope you can forgive us.

unlovedwarrior

Topic Starter

Guru

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2007, 05:51:44 PM »
      i just had to write  5 paragraphs for my english class

reaper_tbs

Apprentice

• Yes
        • Google
      • Certifications: List
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Experienced
      « Reply #3 on: September 11, 2007, 11:44:15 PM »
       ;D jimmy's gonna get stabbed  :P
      good work buddy  :)
      Computer Hope

If I don't reply, I'm probably out returning videotapes.

unlovedwarrior

Topic Starter

Guru

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2007, 11:45:01 PM »
        thanks. the teacher said surprise him

Ivy

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2007, 11:55:20 PM »
        wow nice story  :)
        you could clearly see the difference from the rain running down his face and the sweat from the fear he was producing how could this happen??

unlovedwarrior

Topic Starter

Guru

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2007, 11:57:17 PM »
          ummmm. dunno

The Saviour

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2007, 12:05:05 AM »
          ummmm. dunno

Good answer...good answer...that's Family Feud material... ;D

unlovedwarrior

Topic Starter

Guru

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2007, 12:06:00 AM »
            lol

Ivy

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2007, 12:21:35 AM »
            ummmm. dunno
            Nice...there are a lot of things that i say but if anyone would ask me to explain them i'd say dunno too.
            (remember the lil fairy Jeremy)

unlovedwarrior

Topic Starter

Guru

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2007, 12:23:00 AM »
              yes

Spero-T

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2007, 02:46:41 AM »
              Nice man good work :D

unlovedwarrior

Topic Starter

Guru

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2007, 09:22:53 AM »
                thnx

Comp Guy

Apprentice

• All that is needed
                  « Reply #13 on: September 12, 2007, 06:06:49 PM »
                  I wish I had as much creativity as you do, good job!

unlovedwarrior

Topic Starter

Guru

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2007, 06:13:07 PM »
                    thnx..