Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: RealWorld Cursor Editor  (Read 6498 times)

Broni

Topic Starter

Mastermind
  • Kraków my love :)
    • Computer Help Forum
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
RealWorld Cursor Editor
« on: April 01, 2008, 09:18:23 PM »
HERE

Create static or animated cursors for Windows XP; make cursors from images.

Don't like the cursors that ship with Windows? Then create some of your own. It's a lot easier to do than you might think, with this free program. It will let you create and then use static cursors or animated cursors. You can edit your existing cursors, or create new ones from scratch. Especially useful is that you can also take any image, import it into the program, and the program then creates a cursor from it.

The program includes all the tools you'll need, and has several useful tutorials to help you get started. It even has links to an online cursor library where you can download free icons or complete icon sets that you can use as is, or else edit.

Computer Hope Admin

• Administrator

• Prodigy

• Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Computer Hope
  • Certifications: List
  • Experience: Guru
Re: RealWorld Cursor Editor
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2008, 02:56:56 AM »
Looks promising. I think I'll give this a shot before your other cursor app you posted earlier.
Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.
-Albert Einstein

Broni

Topic Starter

Mastermind
  • Kraków my love :)
    • Computer Help Forum
  • Experience: Experienced
Re: RealWorld Cursor Editor
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 04:20:33 PM »
Let us know.