Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Browser display problems.. i think?!  (Read 2846 times)

Captainsnap

Browser display problems.. i think?!
« on: May 16, 2008, 11:33:38 AM »
I just got a dell computer from a friend of my grandmothers and it seems to work perfectly except for one thing.. when i go online.. the websites and stuff look messed up. my igoogle page doesnt show the theme i have for it, i cant view myspace layouts and my own theme.. websites just look boxy and have a black outline to everything. some of the words mash together.. its really starting to bother me. does anybody know what im talking about or how to fix this problem??? i tried using firefox and i.e and its all the same.

cryhelp

Hopeful
  • Only the educated are free=Epictetus
    Re: Browser display problems.. i think?!
    « Reply #1 on: May 16, 2008, 12:37:55 PM »
    Please Clik Here
      The more info we have the better chance of helping ;D
    Have you checked your screen resolution?....Control Panel, Click display, what is your resolution= 1024 x 760? what is color quality 16bit, 32 bit, etc, click advanced, click monitor, what is refresh rate 60 hertz?  Might try reinstalling graphics driver, etc.

Link Repaired
    « Last Edit: May 17, 2008, 09:48:29 AM by patio »
    "Training is everything. The peach was once a bitter almond; cauliflower is nothing but cabbage with a college education"  Mark Twain