Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: PSU Question  (Read 7216 times)

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

Re: PSU Question
    « Reply #30 on: July 02, 2009, 05:29:03 PM »
    If that had been true it would only show me two kinds.  ATX, 500 watt at best.  Whats the difference?  It just needs to be 20 + 4.  http://www.newegg.com/Store/SubCategory.aspx?SubCategory=58&name=Power-Supplies Left in the nav bar were it says type.
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
    • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • BC-Programming.com
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Beginner
    « Reply #31 on: July 02, 2009, 05:31:27 PM »
    2 pages. I can summarize:

"do this"

"Don't wanna"

"do this"

"to much effort"

"do this"

"Don't think it'll work"

honestly, there are more types of bus connectors then power supply form factors; would you get all in a puff because you don't think a computer store has, say, AGP cards?

No; for the most part they all do.

If that had been true it would only show me two kinds.  ATX, 500 watt at best.  Whats the difference?  It just needs to be 20 + 4.  http://www.newegg.com/Store/SubCategory.aspx?SubCategory=58&name=Power-Supplies Left in the nav bar were it says type.

Yes, of course. Patio must have no idea what he's talking about. Not like he has any experience or anything.  ::)
    I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2009, 05:32:56 PM »
      Did you check that page?  I have been looking at other area's but places like newegg an tiger will have more selection.
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres