Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: start up help please  (Read 2249 times)

flgirl

start up help please
« on: May 27, 2008, 01:16:22 PM »
so my monitor quit on me the other day... just wouldnt turn on... so i went and bought a new one. so when i turn on my computer, im lucky if i get my emachine window to show up. when it doesnt show up, the monitor just says switching to analog safe mode. if it goes to my emachine set up, it says that windows was shut down and it needs to either restart in safe mode, safe mode with command prompt, or restart with last known working configuration. that kinda page. so ive tried all of those options and it starts to run and then it just quits and the screen says switching to analog safe mode. blegh. im so confused.

it is windows xp
the computer is an emachine

please help me if you can
thank you sooo much
« Last Edit: May 27, 2008, 01:35:45 PM by flgirl »

Denzle

Rookie
    Re: start up help please
    « Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 01:45:02 PM »
    ..sorry my reply got so hectic i just deleted it and im going to start over here =P....my sister jsut turned off the computer so i got delayed a little...i love the restore session thing on Mozillla. anyways

you should post your system specs such as these things (these things). and putting your email on there could cause a lot of spam and annoyances later on. also

****************************WELCOME TO COMPUTERHOPE************************

EDIT #6
    YAY FINALLY GOT IT....ima lil rusty on html

"i became insane over long intervals of horrible sanity"
                                                                     -Edgar Allen Poe