How to run a batch file in fullscreen
Updated: 04/26/2017 by Computer Hope
Below are the steps you can take to run a batch file in fullscreen.
- Create a shortcut to the batch file.
- Once the shortcut has been created right-click it and select Properties.
- In the Properties window, click the Options tab.
- In Options select fullscreen under the Display options and click Ok.
- If the batch file is run from this shortcut, it will run in fullscreen.
- How to resize a fullscreen Windows command prompt (DOS) window.
- See the fullscreen definition for further information and related links.
- Batch file help.