How do I find the BIOS version of my video card?
- Right-click on the Desktop and click Personalize.
- Click Display in the bottom left corner of the Window.
- Click the Change display settings on the left column.
- Click the Advanced settings link to view a windows similar to the example below. As can be seen in this example, you can view the BIOS information from this screen.
- Right-click on the Desktop and click Properties.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Click the Advanced button.
- Click the Adapter tab to view BIOS information. Other more advanced tabs may also be shown if you're using a Nvidia or ATI video card, clicking on these tabs may also give you additional information.