Cell phone always boots into Safe Mode.
If your cell phone or other Android device is always booting into Safe Mode, follow the below steps.
- Remove any case or gel skin from the phone. If these are pressing the Menu key it will cause it to load into Safe Mode.
- Remove the battery and SIM card (if present) from the phone.
- Wait at least 30 seconds.
- With the battery still out of the phone plug the phone into its wall charger.
- Place the battery and SIM card back into the computer.
- Turn the phone back on. While the phone is loading do not press any keys or buttons.
After the above steps have been followed your phone should be able to load into normal mode each time you start the phone. If the phone continues to load into Safe Mode an app you've recently installed may be preventing the phone from loading normally. Remove any recently installed app on the phone and try the above steps again.
Finally, if the phone continues to load into Safe Mode after following all of the above steps we suggest performing a master reset, which will reset the phone and erase all settings and software.