Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: NEW CH IDEA PITCH  (Read 5919 times)

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

NEW CH IDEA PITCH
    « on: October 22, 2008, 10:37:28 AM »
    Okay so I was sitting in class thinking to my self when it had occured to me.  I ened up doin 01's again an thouht that youtube would have something on it.  The thing is I thought if we had some visual examples from there it mite explain a few things better.
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • Yes
    • Certifications: List
    • Experience: Guru
    Re: NEW CH IDEA PITCH
    « Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 02:25:35 AM »
    You mean like video tutorials?

Computer Hope Admin

• Administrator

• Prodigy

• Yes
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • Computer Hope
    • Computer: Specs
    « Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 02:08:34 PM »
    I've thought about doing this and know saviour has done a few on his site. I welcome anyone who wants to put in the time for creating a video or animated tutorial but right now I don't personally have the time to do it myself. I'm pretty sure it's somewhere already on my list of 10,000+ things to do.
    Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.
    -Albert Einstein

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2008, 02:28:48 PM »
      I can image that, the nice thing is being techs we have alot of dead stuff that will help show not what to do.  IDOIT as my pc arc teacher said cause most try an do this on there own.  Tring to explain binary an stuff isnt so easy.  Especially with a few novice around.  I have another question would you then make a seperate area for that?
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

Zylstra

• Hacker

• The Techinator!
        • Yes
        • Technology News and Information
      • Computer: Specs
      « Reply #4 on: October 23, 2008, 06:51:06 PM »
      Video posts, hmm...
      Sounds like it would belong in the FAQ area, with a title saying something like:
      "Video: How to Change Your Screensaver"

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
        • Yes
        • Yes
        • Yes
      « Reply #5 on: October 23, 2008, 09:23:46 PM »
      Hmmmm....I think our current picture-explanation is good enough.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2008, 08:53:27 AM »
        nathian dont seem to think so.  I dont ether, you get like how to upgrade you cpu an then it ends up dead or something.

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
          • Yes
          • Yes
          • Yes
        « Reply #7 on: October 24, 2008, 09:09:56 AM »
        I thought you meant software-tutorials, not video tutorials for changing hardware. Heh.

What do you think, Nathan ::)

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2008, 09:15:48 AM »
          Sorry i spelled his name wrong what do you think I ment?  Yeah a few of those would be okay as well on a few things.  I was wondering if instead of us using are own voice if we wanted to like use a synthatic one if that would be all right. 

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
            • Yes
            • Yes
            • Yes
          « Reply #9 on: October 24, 2008, 09:18:33 AM »
          I have made a few software tutorials in the past using a program called SnagIt 8.
          Although the videos needed a large filesize, they were pretty good.

I think your voice would be better than a synthetic voice.

This actually doesn't sound like a bad idea, hardware tutorials...

Hmmmm.....

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2008, 09:34:08 AM »
            Sounds like that may be useful.  Do you really want that haunting CH?

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
              • Yes
              • Yes
              • Yes
            « Reply #11 on: October 24, 2008, 09:37:13 AM »
            Sounds like that may be useful.  Do you really want that haunting CH?
            What do you mean?

Does this have anything to with Halloween? :P

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2008, 09:43:37 AM »
              For like pointing out stuff.  I ment my voice, in a sense yes but it hard to hear an understand your own voice. 

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
                • Yes
                • Yes
                • Yes
              « Reply #13 on: October 24, 2008, 09:46:11 AM »
              Heh, I know what you mean. :D

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2008, 09:50:26 AM »
                On both accounts?  We would be legends!  This video is brought to you by Carbon Production.  ECT.....