How to open Internet Explorer in Windows 10
New Windows 10 users who are coming from an earlier version will notice that their previous built-in browser, Internet Explorer, is missing. The reason is that Windows 10 comes with a new browser called Microsoft Edge which integrates better into the Microsoft ecosystem. However, users who aren't ready to transition just yet may still use Internet Explorer.
How to open Internet Explorer
- Open the Microsoft Edge browser.
- In the top-right corner of the screen, click the icon.
- Select More tools near the bottom of the drop-down menu that appears.
- Select Open with Internet Explorer.
- You should see the Internet Explorer browser open in a new window.