CRC may refer to any of the following:
1. Short for cyclic redundancy check, CRC is a method of detecting errors in data transmission. A CRC is data sent with a block of data that helps verify all data is received correctly.
2. CRC is short for credit reporting company and is a company that handles credit report information that help determine your credit score.
Examples of credit reporting companies
- Equifax - Phone: 1-800-685-1111 - Address: P.O. Box 740241. Atlanta, GA 30374-0241.
- Experian - Phone: 1-888-397-3742 - Address: P.O. Box 2104. Allen, TX 75013-0949
- TransUnion - Phone: 1-800-916-8800 - Address: P.O. Box 1000. Chester, PA 19022