Updated: 09/15/2017 by Computer Hope
Name: Dov Frohman
Born: March 28, 1939, in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Israeli electrical engineer, business executive and author.
- Former vice president of Intel Corporation.
- Inventor of the erasable programmable read only memory (EPROM).
- Founder and first general manager of Intel Israel, Intel's extensive operations in Israel.
- Leadership the Hard Way (2008).
Honors and awards
- Inducted into the National Inventors Hall of Fame (2009).
- Received the IEEE's Edison Medal (2008).
- Awarded the Israel Prize for exact sciences (1991).
- Recipient of the IEEE Jack Morton Award (1986).
"I would coin a guiding phrase for leaders involved in a potential armed conflict; 'If you are not strong enough to talk you are not strong enough to win a war'."