Updated: 09/15/2017 by Computer Hope
Name: Emile Berliner
Born: May 20, 1851 in Hanover, Kingdom of Hanover
Death: August 3, 1929 (Age: 78)
Computer related contributions
- German-born American inventor.
- Invented the microphone.
- Known for developing the disc record gramophone (phonograph).
- Founded The Berliner Gramophone Company in 1895.
- A Study Towards the Solution of Industrial Problems in the New Zionist Commonwealth (1919)
- Some Neglected Essentials in the Fight against Consumption (1907)
- The Milk Question and Mortality Among Children Here and in Germany (1904)
- Conclusions (1902)