Updated: 09/15/2017 by Computer Hope
Name: Karl Ganzhorn
Born: 1921 in Germany
- German physicist and director of the IBM Laboratory in Boeblingen, Germany where he held a leading position in the research management department.
- Dealt with applied physics and computer development, particularly his work on the IBM 360 product line.
- Bridging the Information Gap for Small and Medium Enterprises (1981).
Honors and awards
- Honorary senator of the University of Munich (1982).
- Recipient of the Order of Merit.