Updated: 09/15/2017 by Computer Hope
Name: Michael "Mike" Berlyn
- American video game designer and writer.
- Co-founder of game company Eidetic, which later became Sony Bend.
- Founder of Cascade Mountain Publishing, an ebooks and interactive fiction publisher.
- Helped design Grok the Monkey (aka Carnival of Death), The Art of Murder, Zen Ball, Dr. Dumont's Wild P.A.R.T.I., and Zork: The Undiscovered Underground video games.
- Eternal Enemy (1990).
- Blight as Mark Sonders (1981).
- Crystal Phoenix (1980).
- The Integrated Man (1980).
"Programming a game is infinitely simpler than writing a book. With a game, you see the results. With a book, it travels alone through time."