A font is a graphical representation of text that may include a different typeface, point size, weight, color, or design. The picture shows some examples of different computer fonts.
Users who're using Microsoft Windows can find all of the fonts installed on their computer by browsing to the C:\Windows\Fonts or C:\Winnt\Fonts directory.
Computer font related questions
- How to install fonts on my computer.
- How can I change the font size in my browser?
- How do I change the font color, size, or type in Word?
- Changing the font type and color displayed on an HTML web page.
- Tip on quickly increase and decrease web page font size.
- Computer font links.
Also see: <font>, Basefont, Bitmap font, Code 128, Default font, Dingbat, Font editor, Google font, HTML font, Internal font, MICR, Outline font, Printer font, Redlining, Roman, Scalable font, Symbol font, System font, TrueType, Type 1 font, Typography terms, UDF, Veronica, Wingdings