Memory (RAM) help and support
Updated: 08/31/2020 by Computer Hope
Memory (RAM) basics
- What is memory (RAM)?
- Full listing computer memory terms.
- How to find how much RAM is installed on a computer.
- What is the difference between ROM and RAM?
- Contact information for memory manufacturers.
- Additional information and buying tips with purchasing computer memory.
Top RAM questions and answers
- What type of computer memory to use in a memory upgrade?
- How to find how many memory slots are in a computer.
- How to install computer memory (RAM).
- How to test computer memory to determine if it's bad.
- How much memory or RAM should my computer have?
- How to determine the amount of memory a program requires.
- How much RAM can my computer have?
- How do I remove computer memory in my computer?
All other RAM questions and answers
- How to fix a computer not detecting all new memory.
- How to view CPU and memory usage.
- Windows detects 2.75 GB or no more than 4 GB of memory.
- How to free lost system resources in Windows.
- How to fix CMOS memory size mismatch.
- How to fix errors with memtest or failures with all memory.
- How to fix low memory and out of memory errors.
- Computer has three short beeps as it starts.
- How to fix a program that's too big to fit into memory.
- How to fix extended RAM failed at offset 1A.
- How long does memtest take to test my computers memory?
- How to fix memory parity errors.
- How to determine how much memory a program is using.
- View and increase Windows virtual memory (page file) settings.
- I'm getting a virtual memory is low error message.
- What is the memory hole at 15M-16M?
- Himem.sys and emm386 errors.
- How do I determine the SIMM type I have?