How to create a photo slideshow
Updated: 04/26/2017 by Computer Hope
The latest versions of Windows include Windows Photo Gallery that includes an option that allows you to watch your photos in a slideshow. To start the slideshow using this program follow the steps below.
- Right-click on a photo in the folder containing the photos you want to show in the slideshow.
- Select Open With and then Select Photo Gallery.
- Once the picture has opened in Photo Gallery, there is a menu at the bottom of the picture (shown below) that allows you to advance one picture at a time or start a slideshow (F12).
- How to select, change, or download a Windows theme.
- See our slideshow definition for further information and related links on this term.