How to claim Twitch Prime loot
Users who have signed up for Twitch Prime enjoy many perks such ad-free viewing and one monthly channel subscription. However, one of the best perks is in-game loot. Examples of loot include new character skins and exclusive weapons. To learn how to claim Twitch Prime offers for various games, follow the steps below.
How to claim loot
- Navigate to the Twitch website.
- On the homepage, click the Log In button in the upper-right corner of the browser window.
- Once you're logged in, click the crown button in the upper-right portion of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu that appears, select the promotion that interests you.
The image above shows two different offers: those that you can claim instantly and others that require you visit an external site or log into the game.
- How to sign up for Twitch Prime using an Amazon account.
- How to disable, reactivate, or delete a Twitch account.
- How to follow or subscribe to a Twitch streamer's channel.
- See our Twitch definition for further information and related links.
- Twitch help and support.