How to change the background of a Google Slides presentation
Updated: 09/03/2019 by Computer Hope
Below are the steps on how you can change the background of a Google Slides presentation.
- Go to the Google Slides homepage.
- Open the desired presentation by clicking on it.
- Select Background from the toolbar.
- For a solid color or gradient background, select Color and use the provided color palette.
- For an image background, select Image, drag-and-drop an image from your computer into the box, and then click the blue Done button.
To revert to your original background, select the Reset to theme option from the background menu.