How to add a signature in Gmail
Having a signature on Gmail messages is a great way to identify yourself, your title, your company, and your contact information. After creating a signature, it's automatically included in every sent e-mail after the body of the message. Below are steps for creating a custom signature for your e-mails sent through Gmail.
Create an e-mail signature in Gmail
- Visit the Gmail website at mail.google.com.
- If you are not signed in, log in to your Gmail account.
- Select the Gear icon in the top-right corner of the interface.
- Open the Settings menu.
- Scroll down to the Signature menu.
- If the No signature option is selected, choose the other option with the blank text box.
- Create your signature in the box. The signature can include text, and you can apply formatting to the text using the toolbar. It can also include images and other attachments.
- Once your signature is created, select Save changes from the bottom of the Settings menu.