Updated: 09/15/2017 by Computer Hope
Name: Brian Fargo
Born: December 15, 1962
- American video game designer, producer, programmer, and executive, and founder of developers Interplay Entertainment and InXile Entertainment.
- First title produced by Interplay in this era was Battle Chess, followed by Quicksilver Software's Castles.
- Battle Chess (1988).
- Dragon Wars (1989).
- Swords and Serpents (1990).
- Battle Chess II: Chinese Chess (1990).
- Track Meet (1991).
- Castles (1991).
- J.R.R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings, Vol. II: The Two Towers (1991).
- Star Trek: 25th Anniversary (1992).
- SimCity Enhanced CD-ROM (1993).
- Wolfenstein 3D (1995).
- Dungeons and Dragons Online: Eberron Unlimited (2009), Atari, Inc.