Updated: 09/15/2017 by Computer Hope
Name: David H. Bailey
- Senior Scientist of Computational Research Dept. at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.
- Research Fellow, Department of Computer Science, University of California.
- Chief figure in the field of high-performance scientific computing.
- Specialist in the field of computational and experimental mathematics.
- Exploratory experimentation in mathematics (2012).
- Performance Tuning of Scientific Applications (2010).
- Experimental Mathematics in Action (2007).
- Experimentation in Mathematics: Computational Paths to Discovery (2004).
Honors and awards
- Gordon Bell Prize, Association for Computing Machinery (2008).
- Merten Hesse Prize, Mathematical Association of America (1993).
- Chauvenet Prize, Mathematical Association of America (1993).
- Sidney Fernbach Award, IEEE Computer Society (1993).