Updated: 09/15/2017 by Computer Hope
Name: Stuart "Stu" W. Galley
- American computer programmer and interactive fiction author/creator.
- Former Senior Game Designer at Infocom Inc.
- Editor-in-Chief of The California Tech at MIT.
- Moonmist (1986) (with Jim Lawrence).
- Seastalker (1984) (with Jim Lawrence).
- The Witness (1983).
Honors and awards
- Best computer adventure of the year from Electronic Games magazine (1983).
"Yes, yes I do. It's funny, it's almost like a dream fulfilled but up until a few years ago, I had no idea that this was what my dream was because I had no examples to go by."