Increase or decrease font size in Word using keyboard shortcut
Updated: 05/13/2019 by Computer Hope
Users can quickly increase or decrease the font text size in Microsoft Word and most other PC text programs.
- Highlight the text for which you want to change the text size.
- Press and hold Ctrl+Shift+> (greater than) to increase the size of text, or press and hold Ctrl+Shift+< (less than) to decrease the size of text.
- See our font size definition for further information and related links on this term.
- How do I change the font color, size, or type in Word?
- How do I change default font and font size in Microsoft Word?