Drag your favorite page into your bookmarks bar
Updated: 11/16/2019 by Computer Hope
You can drag your favorite page to your browser's favorites or bookmarks bar by following the steps below.
- Click-and-hold the icon in the address bar.
- While continuing to hold the button down, drag it to your favorites or bookmarks bar and let go.
Once complete the page will be bookmarked on the bar. If you want to move the icon click-and-drag the icon anywhere on the toolbar.
- Only show the favicons in your Internet toolbar.
- Quickly save any link to the bookmarks or favorites bar.
- How to show or hide the bookmarks or favorites bar.
- See our bookmark and favorite definition for further information and related links on this term.