Print screen key
Sometimes abbreviated as Prscr, PRTSC, Prtscrn, Prt Scrn, or Ps/SR, the print screen key is a keyboard key found on most computer keyboards. When pressed, the key either sends the current screen image to the computer clipboard or the computer printer depending on the operating system or software program that is currently active. In the picture to the right, the print screen key is the top-left key of the control keys, which is at the top-right of the keyboard.
Where is the print screen key on the keyboard?
The print screen key is labeled as one of the abbreviations mentioned earlier and with the other control keys on the keyboard. Below is an overview of a computer keyboard with the print screen key highlighted in blue.
- How to take a screenshot or use a screenshot program.
- What keyboard key can you press to print?
- Computer keyboard keys and explanations.
- Computer keyboard help and support.
- Computer printer help and support.