Computer power supply help and support
Updated: 09/15/2017 by Computer Hope
Power supply basics
- What is a power supply?
- Full list of all power supply and power related terms.
- How do I determine how big my power supply is?
- How big of a computer power supply should I get?
- How to install a computer power supply.
- Power supply manufacturers and contact information.
Power supply questions and answers
- No power or computer does not turn on.
- Computer powers on and then immediately turns off.
- Computer does not turn off.
- I have a bad power supply should I repair it or replace it?
- Fan is not spinning in the power supply.
- How much power do devices take?
- Can a 24-pin connector work with a 20-pin power connector?
- Is it better to leave the computer on or turn it off?
- Will a power supply work without being connected to the Motherboard?
- Noise from computer.
- My computer or computer plug is sparking or smoking.
- Additional information about power in different countries.
- What should my power supply be set to?
Power management questions and answers
- What is APM (advanced power management)?
- What is standby?
- All power management related questions and answers.