How to add an e-mail address to Apple Mail
In the Apple Mail app for Apple iOS and macOS devices, multiple e-mail addresses can be added, allowing users to view all of the mail they've received in one place. These can be Apple ID e-mail addresses, or accounts from third-party services, like Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, or Outlook. Below is a list of steps for signing into your alternate e-mail accounts for use in the Apple Mail app.
Adding e-mail accounts on an iPad or iPhone
- Open the Settings application.
- Tap the Passwords & Accounts menu option.
- Tap Add Account.
- Choose your e-mail client from the list of options or select Other.
- Sign in using your e-mail address and password.
- Tap Next.
- Choose your desired settings for this account.
- Tap Save.
Adding e-mail accounts on macOS
- Open the Mail application.
- Select Mail from the Menu bar.
- Choose Add Account.
- Select your e-mail client from the list, or select Other.
- Select Continue.
- Enter your e-mail address and password.
- Select Add.
Accessing e-mails from added accounts
To ensure that you're browsing all mail accounts, select All Inboxes when first entering the app on iOS, or on the left side of the macOS screen. You can also select an individual e-mail account from this list.