Zendesk is a customer service and incident tracking platform founded in 2007 by Mikkel Svane, Morten Primdahl, and Alexander Aghassipour in Copenhagen, Denmark. Businesses use Zendesk to help better serve their customers. Services offered by Zendesk include:
- Zendesk Support - a helpdesk system for tracking and prioritizing customer support tickets.
- Zendesk Guide - uses machine learning to provide intelligent, automated responses to common customer issues.
- Zendesk Connect - creates profiles of customer behavior to anticipate purchasing trends and customer needs.
- Zendesk Explore - provides detailed analytics of what a customer experiences.
- Zendesk Chat - offers live chat support and customer support analysis.
- Zendesk Talk - voice support over the Internet, similar to a traditional call center.
- Zendesk Message - offers intelligent online marketing via social networks.
- Zendesk Inbox - provides e-mail marketing services.