- Open the Internet Explorer browser.
- Click Tools in the upper right-hand corner of the browser window.
- Select Internet Options from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Within Internet Options window, click the Security tab.
- In the Security tab, click Custom Level... button.
- Open the Chrome browser.
- Click Customize and control Google Chrome in the upper right-hand corner of the browser window.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu that appears..
- At the bottom of Settings window, click Show advanced settings...
- In the Privacy section, click the Content settings... button.
- Once you have made your changes, click Done.
- Open the Firefox browser.
- In the address bar, type about:config and press Enter.
- Click the I'll be careful, I promise button in the center of the screen.
- Open the Safari browser.
- Click Menu in the upper right-hand corner of the browser window.
- Select Preferences... from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Click the Security tab and locate the Web content: section.
- Open the Opera browser.
- Click Customize and control Opera in the upper left-hand corner of the browser window.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Click Websites in the settings window that appears.
Android Phone users
- Access the full Apps list on the Android phone.
- Tap the Browser icon.
- Tap the menu button to open the browser menu, then tap the Settings option.
- Tap the Advanced option in the Settings menu.
- Tap the Settings icon on the home screen.
- On the Settings screen, scroll down, find and tap the Safari option.
- On the Safari screen, scroll down to the bottom and tap the Advanced option.