- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click Tools.
- Click Internet Options.
- Within Internet Options click the Security tab.
- In the Security tab click the Custom Level button.
- Click on the "wrench" or "Menu" icon, which is located near the top-right side of the browser window and
- Click Settings.
- At the bottom of Settings click Show advanced settings
- In the Privacy section click the Content settings button
- Open the browser.
- Click Tools and then Options.
- Click the Content button.
- Open Opera
- Click Tools and click Quick Preferences or press F12