Why do speakers get interference from phones and ham radios?
Updated: 06/30/2020 by Computer Hope
Computer speakers can pick up cordless devices and transmit them through the speakers. When this happens, you will hear voices over your speakers. To resolve this issue, verify the below suggestions.
- Make sure the computer case is completely closed and that there are no large openings anywhere.
- Verify your computer speaker wires have no cuts or openings in them.
- If your sound card is not on the motherboard (onboard), move the sound card to another PCI or ISA slot.
- Move the speakers to a different location.
- Try a different pair of speakers.