Updated: 07/31/2022 by Computer Hope

Blur may refer to any of the following:

1. With an Adobe Photoshop filter, see any of the following blur filter pages for further information and examples.

Photoshop blur filters

Clear words and blurred words.

2. A visual effect that makes the edges of text or images appear fuzzy or out of focus is called a blur. As shown in the image, "Computer Hope" is written twice, the first one is a standard non-blur text, and the second is blurred.

Aperture, Image, Photoshop terms, Picture, Typography terms, Video terms