Updated: 08/02/2019 by Computer Hope
Below are some of the key features that were available in Google+.
- Circles - Section that allowed each of your friends, family, acquaintances, and others you know to be broken into groups allowing you share, communicate, and view only your interests.
- Hangouts - Video chat where up to 10 people can get together and talk with each other.
- Huddle - An Android, iPhone, and SMS feature that allows users to communicate only within a circle.
- Instant uploads - Android phone feature that automatically uploads photos and video to a private album that allows for easy sharing later.
- Sparks - Section that allows you to search by content your interests. For example, a spark for "computers" or "computer hope" could be created.