Name: Susan Wojcicki
Born: July 5, 1968, in Santa Clara County, California
- American businesswoman and CEO of YouTube.
- Headed Google's advertising and analytic products (AdWords and AdSense).
- Google started in her garage.
- Lead the development of Google Images and Google books.
Honors and awards
- Ranked 12th on Forbes Magazine's List of The World's 100 Most Powerful Women (2014).
- Listed as Fortune's 50 Most Powerful Women in Business (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013).
"At the end of the day, both men and women who become CEOs have showed tenacity and hard work to succeed in their careers. It takes not just skills but also extreme dedication and commitment. And regardless of gender, CEOs are measured by the same criteria - the growth and success of the business."