Updated: 09/15/2017 by Computer Hope
Name: Thomas Andrew "Tom" Merritt
Born: June 28, 1970, in Greenville, Illinois USA
- Former host of Tech News Today, a daily show on Leo Laporte's TWiT.tv Netcast Network.
- Former Executive Editor for CNET and co-host and developer of the daily podcast Buzz Out Loud.
- From 1999 to 2004 Merritt worked for TechTV in San Francisco as an Executive Web Producer and served as a radio host with TechTV until 2003.
- Lot Beta.
- Chronology of Tech History.
- United Moon Colonies.
- Boiling Point, a sci-fi novel which describes a near future United States civil war..